We don’t compromise when it comes to choosing advanced technology that is critical to producing consistently high quality fuel. Our systems use:
- A patented method of glycerine separation which eliminates the variability that arises from traditional complex processes like centrifuging.
- Patented flash drum technology which offers more reliable methanol recovery and results in better quality fuel than traditional methods.
- Waterless purification which requires minimum resource input and provides consistent results. And with few moving parts and chemical precision, it automates processing to produce a superior end product.
There are other reasons for our choice of advanced technology, not the least of which is that if our business is to help our clients meet their sustainability goals, we need to ensure that we’re not undermining their efforts by being unsustainable ourselves. Sustainability is the right thing to do.
- The environmental impact of our biorefineries is very low as there is no release of greenhouse gas and our plant is designed to create a small footprint.
- Our entire production process minimises waste to a relatively small amount of spent resin that is suitable for normal solid waste disposal to landfill or incineration.
- Waterless purification ensures that we’re not wasting a scarce and valuable resource and we’re not using the extra energy that would otherwise be required to dry our biodiesel after washing.